Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
COURSE DESCRIPTION Earning the AiCi Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP™) credential establishes you as a recognized expert in the HR...
Earning the AiCi Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP™) credential establishes you as a recognized expert in the HR field. These new certifications recognize that HR professionals are at the core of leading organizational success.
AiCi Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) course will equip you with the tools you need to move your career ahead whether you currently work in human resources or you’re planning a career change. You’ll explore the essentials of effective human resources management in six specialized courses in organizational behaviour , training and development, strategic management, performance management and labour relations. This program helps you advance your career, acquire new knowledge and skills, and provides practical experience for those in or new to the field of HR management, personnel, industrial, or employee relations. Your instructors, all seasoned industry professionals, will bring real-world experience to the course material.
- Identify the core competencies needed for human resources
- Build processes and procedures for a diverse workforce, recruitment, and ROI
- Learn how to communicate policies to employees
- Create an environment that attracts and retains top talent
- Understand the role of OSHA, safety, and compensation issues in the workplace
EARN THE MOST CREDENTIAL HUMAN RESOURCE!
This is an exciting and pivotal time in the HR profession. Now, more than ever, HR teams are required to assume a greater leadership role, contributing to the strategic direction of their organizations. The HR profession is no longer just about what you know-but how you do your job
WHO SHOULD ENROL?
- Human Resource Professionals
- Managers new to the Human Resources field
- Employment Managers
- Training Directors
- Human Resource staff professionals seeking advancement
- Other human resource staff seeking career change or enhancement
“Candidates who can demonstrate technical and business skills with AiCi a widely recognized certification are not only on the path to excellence but also to professional development. Industry standards, business ethics and certification of professionals become critical to ensuring higher performance standards are achieved in the workplace.”
Curriculum is empty