Certified Technical Professional (CTP) Level 1
COURSE DESCRIPTION AiCi recognizes the need of engineers and other technical professionals to develop and validate their skills in technical...
AiCi recognizes the need of engineers and other technical professionals to develop and validate their skills in technical management as they progress through their careers. To that end, AiCi has created two levels of professional certification: Certified Technical Professional (CTP) and Certified Technical Manager (CTM). AiCi has established requirements to become certified at the AiCi certification levels of CTP or CTM. The Certified Technical Professional (CTP) certification at this level is designed for young technical professionals seeking to establish credentials in preparation for early technical management or supervisory assignments. The Certified Technical Manager (CTM) certification at this level is designed for experienced technical managers seeking to validate their skills and experience with a professional certification.
Expand students’ awareness and appreciation for the non-technical dimensions of their company – enable them to make an immediate impact on their organization – ‘move the needle’ by enhancing their knowledge and help them to:
- View business as an integrated system and understand how their actions impact the whole
- Enhance their ability to operate cross-functionally
- Understand the authority, context, processes, and techniques by which companies set strategy, manage operations, evaluate performance and make decisions
- Broaden business skills and perspectives to complement a technical background
- Learn best practices from distinguished faculty, industry professionals, and peers
“Delivering innovative products to our customers requires great teams and strong leaders. Developing the leadership skill to drive group collaboration, superior project management and convert technical expertise into best-in-class products is vital to our organization. We believe the CTP program empowers our technical professionals with the right information, skills, awareness, and best practices to advance their overall careers and make our companies more effective in meeting our customers’ needs and requirements.”
Curriculum is empty