Advance Diploma In Management
COURSE DESCRIPTION Enhance your undergraduate degree with versatile business expertise. AiCi Advance Diploma of Business Management is designed to provide...
Enhance your undergraduate degree with versatile business expertise. AiCi Advance Diploma of Business Management is designed to provide you with a global business perspective, broadening your career options and paving the way to take on Master of Business Administration (MBA) . This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant expertise in either specialized or broad areas of skills and knowledge who are seeking to further develop expertise across a range of business functions. The qualification is suited to the needs of individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational or employment opportunities. This one-year course covers a broad range of topics relating to all aspects of organisational management, as well as the development of the creative, analytical and interpersonal capabilities crucial to business leadership, including people management and marketing. The course will prepare you for roles relating to business management and marketing across a range of settings. The business skills gained in this qualification can also lead to progression in your current career. The Advance Diploma of Business Management allows articulation into the Master of Business Administration (MBA) courses.
- Justify and interpret theoretical propositions and related bodies of knowledge to critically evaluate the resolution of business problems and recommend actions relevant to contemporary business settings.
- Critically apply cross-disciplinary knowledge in decision making with creativity for various business management contexts.
- Work as a reflective management practitioner to formulate, implement and evaluate industry-specific investigations to resolve complex professional problems and inform decision-making.
- Communicate effectively to specialist and non-specialist audiences including multi-disciplinary teams, diverse cultural communities and business and other professional organisations.
- Exemplify initiative and inspirational leadership in a dynamic 21st century work environment, acting consistently, ethically and socially responsibly.
Curriculum is empty